Maintenance method of metal phone case:
1. First, clean the phone case with a damp cloth to remove dust.
2. There is dust in the gap of the metal phone case. You can use a toothbrush and soap to clean it.
The metal phone case is easy to clean of dust, and it doesn't require too much force to brush. The effect is achieved with just a swipe.
3. If there are very sticky and stubborn stains, it can be cleaned with alcohol or detergent.
Alcohol and cleaning agents have a good cleaning effect on paints, pigments, and building materials. Compared with alcohol, the cleaning agent is non-flammable, colorless, odorless, and safe to use.
4. If there is rust, it is recommended to dissolve it with 2% acid grass solvent, spray it on the rusted place, and wipe it off with a paper towel or a rag after 2-3 minutes.
iPhone 13 mobile phone case
5. Finally, use a dry cloth to wipe off water stains and liquids from the iPhone case.
Frosted phone case maintenance method:
1. Try to avoid high temperature: Because the frosted mobile phone case is mainly a plastic mobile phone case, it is easy to turn yellow and deform in the sun.
2. Try to avoid friction: There will be a small layer of frosting on the frosted phone case.
If you rub the phone case too much, the frosting on it will come off. tpu ultra thin mobile phone case
3. Try to avoid falling: Although the mobile phone case is to prevent the mobile phone from falling, the anti-fall is precisely the disadvantage of the ultra-wave frosted mobile phone case. Not only is the phone easy to break, but it can also be damaged when dropped.
4. Non-stick stains: For this type of stains, the frosted phone case is very easy to take care of, just brush it gently with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
5. Stains with strong stickiness: sticky stains such as chewing gum and paint can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush dipped in air oil or gasoline.
Copyright © 2022 BOTTLE - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.